Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Resolution teams

Dear all,

please find enclosed the latest version of the issue list (v6 - updated during the ubl-psc meeting).

Best regards,
Arianna

Il 24/11/2010 18:19, Peter L. Borresen ha scritto:
01d901cb8bfb$ce0f1c20$6a2d5460$@dk" type="cite">

Dear all.

At the UBL PSC meeting the 24th of November, we resolved a lot of issues. However some needed to be worked with in groups. The following are the groups set for finding resolutions. The team leader is marked with bold. This wok has be to resolved no later than December 14th 16.00 where we will have a UBL PSC meeting. Agenda will be send out for this.

Tim, Sven, Oriol, Martin

Issue number 16: Envelope

Oriol, Roberto

Issue number 20: Redesing of partyLegalEntity so it can contain corporate information

Tim, Roberto and Andy

Issue number 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27: Transport issues

Sven, Roberto

Issue number 38: Allowance change on lines in statement.

Sven, Joao

Issue number 23: Check if filename in BinaryObject is sufficient

Joao, Tim, Oriol

Issue number 64, 87: Additions to Contracts? ContractLot?

Arianna, Ole

Issues number 90, 91: Consumptions and MeterReadings

Best regards

Peter