Subject: SV: Change to the description of AccountingCost element

Hi Georg

Thank you for the important issue. I normally don't want to start the
discussion on mail, but I would like to comment that in OIOUBL your
reference is expressed as AccountingCustomerParty/Party/Contact/ID)

Best regards

Peter

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Georg Birgisson [mailto:georg@eykur.is]
Sendt: 30. november 2010 11:51
Til: plb@ebConnect.dk; arianna.brutti@enea.it

Hi,

I would like to raise the following as a new issue for UBL
2.1

The business case is that there is a common requirement to
make reference to the other parties unqualified reference.
On printed documents this is often called "Your refernece"
the nature of the reference can be pretty much anything
such as project number or whatever. There are several
qualified reference elments that are usefule but the need
is to hava an unqualified one.

One possible mapping for this is to use the AccountingCost
element, based on the logic that the purpost of the
unqualified reference is to enable accounting key
allocation.

I suggest that in order to make this mapping more clear,
we change the definition of the following element in the
following way. This is backward compatible because it
still point to the use of the accounting code, it simply
allowes more flexibility in defining that code and the
code (as code or text) is defined by the receive anyway.

cbc:AccountingCost
OLD:  The Buyer's accounting code, applied to the Invoice
as a whole, expressed as text.
NEW: The Buyer's reference, such as accounting code,
applied to the Invoice as a whole, expressed as text.

cbc:AccountingCostCode
OLD:  The Buyer's accounting code applied to the Invoice
as a whole.
NEW: The Buyer's reference, such as accounting code
applied to the Invoice as a whole.

Kveðja,
Georg

----------------------------------
Eykur ehf.
Georg Birgisson
Nýbýlavegur 6, 200 Kópavogur
544 4800, 898 0850, georg@eykur.is
Sá sem fyrir tilviljun, mistök eða án sérstakrar heimildar
tekur við símskeytum, myndum eða öðrum fjarskiptamerkjum
og táknum eða hlustar á símtöl má ekki skrá neitt slíkt
hjá sér eða notfæra sér það á nokkurn hátt. Jafnframt ber
honum að tilkynna sendanda að upplýsingar hafi ranglega
borist sér. Skylt er að gæta fyllsta trúnaðar í slíkum
tilfellum, sbr. 5. mgr. 47. gr. fjarskiptalaga nr.
81/2003.