Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Resolution teams

Hi Joao,

thanks for your comment.

I think that there was a misunderstanding.
Now the request is clearer; let me modify the issue 47 as following:

The issue becomes "The "AllowanceCharge" element should be added to
the CatalogueLine\RequiredItemLocationQuantity"

Then I add following clarification:

"As in the Invoice and Order, it is needed to specify charges which
are
not embedded in the price, like the Ecotrel Environmental charge in
Belgium, but part of the cost of ordering the item."

and I will change the disposition "Rejected" for "Under discussion".

Is it ok?

Best regards
Arianna

il Wed, 1 Dec 2010 14:20:52 +0100