Subject: SV: [ubl-psc] Re: [ubl-tsc] Re: [ubl-psc] UBL document types to be added in PRD2

Does this mean, that you are suggesting to postpone the issue for the next
review?

/Peter

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Oriol Bausą Peris [mailto:oriol@invinet.org]
Sendt: 12. januar 2011 12:25
Til: roberto@javest.com
Cc: Jon Bosak; ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org; ubl-tsc@lists.oasis-open.org
Emne: [ubl-psc] Re: [ubl-tsc] Re: [ubl-psc] UBL document types to be added
in PRD2

Hi all,

Regarding the VirtualCompanyDossier, there is a work on BII2 of merging the
TendererQualification data model with the VirtualCompanyDossier data model.
I think we should not create more confusion creating two separate XSD for
the same purpose but follow-up on the conclusions of BII eTendering group
and add the requirements for the VCD into the TendererQualification creating
a single document model. I do not know the time frame to add changes into
the TendererQualification, but I think we should try to cover all the
requirements with a single document model.

Regards, Oriol