Subject: Restart of meetings in the UBL PSC

Dear all

In order to review the produced schemas and to handle upcoming issues we will restart a new series of phone meetings.

The proposed time is every Tuesday 13.00 to 14.00 CET starting from the 19th of April (here we can have Tim with us). I would like to know how that fits your timing and eventually other meeting time suggesting.

Med venlig hilsen

Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: ebConnect_emailr

Peter L. Borresen

Tlf: +4542502390