Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] PSC meeting tuesday the 19th of April 13.00 CET

Dear all,

I very apologize.

I don't know the reason but I cannot start our virtual meeting as
planned. Currently I am not in Enea and I think that my connection
problems are due to the network I am using.

Peter, can we arrange the psc meeting for tomorrow (wednesday, same
time)?

Best regards
Arianna

il Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:05:51 +0200