Subject: minutes of PSC meeting tuesday the 19th of April 13.00 CET

Dear all

Please find the minutes of the meeting the  19th of April.:

> 1) Review of the issues implemented in the schemas
Peter will go through the issue list and assign them to the active members for review. See attached file.
>1A) Issues carried forward
The issue list has been updated with new comments, eg. about a start date for a quotation
> 2) Validation of the schemas
Ask Jostein and Martin on how to review the schemas
> 3) Review of definitions
English language localization of UBL (Dictionary Entry Name)
No full review of Definitions
> 4) XML instances of schemas, how, who and when.
There exists instances for most of the PSC stuffed . Oriol will provide samples for the
>5) Ankara meeting
End of PRD2. Find out whether to finalize the committee spec or to have another public review
Finalize Business Header/envelope group work, best practice guideline
Tim has send out a update for the Ankara meeting
>6) Any other business
Next meeting the 26th of April. Peter Will send out invitation. This time with clear description on how to meet what.