Subject: Re: SV: [ubl-psc] question about Quotations

thanks guys, i will pass this information on.

On 28/04/2011 02:44, Peter L. Borresen wrote:
> Hi Tim, Roberto and Co
>
> I recall the meeting when Mark and I designed the Quotation document. It is
> a general rule, that the receiver of a business document is mandatory in
> UBL-2 documents, and the originator is the receiver of a quotation. In some
> tender documents we have cases where, there is no specific receivers which
> also applies to a couple of transport document. In the context of RFQ to
> Quotation I think this makes perfectly sense. But for a standalone Quotation
> I am open for discussion.
>

> Best regards
>
> Peter

Regards, Tim McGrath
begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath
n:McGrath;Tim
org:Document Engineering Services
adr:;;PO Box 1289;FREMANTLE;WA;6160;Australia
email;internet:tim.mcgrath@documentengineeringservices.com
title:Managing Director
tel;cell:+61 438352228
url:www.documentengineeringservices.com