Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Document Invoice UBL

Hello PSC,

I thought we already resolved the withholding tax issue (an important
requirement in Italy and Spain), but when I inspected the actual UBL 2.1
xsd I sadly noted we have not a solution yet.

I remember I provided hints, a real example (my own invoice as I am
subject to such tax) so I now we have this issue raised again.

Is there any update on this case ?

This tax cannot be added to the total tax and should be a separate thing.

Regards,
Roberto

--
* JAVEST by Roberto Cisternino