Subject: Finalizing the issuelist

Dear PSC member

I have looked through the documentation issues from Jon and distributed some task for you. Most of them has ended on Ariannas desk. The problem here is, that we miss the Turkish guys to help us answering on many of the questions. Please fill it out and send it back before Friday the 5th of November.

Best regards

Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: ebConnect_email

Peter L. Borresen

Tlf: +4542502390