Subject: SV: Meeting in the PSC January 17. 14.00 CET

Hi Joao

Sorry for not having send out the minutes for the meeting yet, but we agreed to include a Despatch Cancellation message document since we want a procurement document to cancel a procurement document. Otherwise it would be a cross over for the process types. Arianna has been given the task to design it. You are more than welcome to provide her with input.

Best regards

Peter

Fra: joao.frade@pwc.be [mailto:joao.frade@pwc.be]
Sendt: 19. januar 2012 17:39
Til: plb@ebConnect.dk; Arianna Brutti
Cc: ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org
Emne: Re: Meeting in the PSC January 17. 14.00 CET

Hi Peter,

I would like to send you our (European Commission) feedback on your suggestion for us to implement the “Transportation Status” message to cancel the “DespatchAdvice ” message.

We think that the message could eventually work depending on the code-list of TransportEvent/CurrentStatus. Do you know which values should be used?
Another concern is that this message is not part of the “fulfilment” business process.

This makes us think that it would be a good opportunity for developing a proper cancellation message, like done for the Order, instead of this workaround. Would this be possible?

Best regards,

Joao Frade
PwC | Senior Manager
Direct: +32 2 7109284 | Mobile: +32 477 842292 | Fax: +32 2 7107224
Email: joao.frade@pwc.be
PwC Enterprise Advisory cvba/scrl
Firm legal information, click
here

"Peter L. Borresen" <plb@ebconnect.dk>

17/01/2012 00:42

Please respond to
<plb@ebConnect.dk>

<ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

<joao.frade@pwc.be>

Subject

Meeting in the PSC January 17. 14.00 CET

Dear all

Last week Arianna and Roberto were not able to call in. Therefore we agreed to postpone the meeting until today 14.00 to 15.00

Agenda for the meeting will be

1)      Resolution of requirement from ePrior about advanced delivery process. Please read http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/servlets/Doc6d70.pdf?id=22198 page 14 as back ground text or inspiration. We also need to consider a general cancel document.
2)      New requirement for a type code in receipt advice.
3)      Other open issues
4)      Discussion about the further process, production of PRD3.
5)      Any other business

The meeting will be hold on the usual conference call:

STANDING CON CALL NUMBER

    Skype: +9900827043982678
    US/Canada toll-free: 1-888-350-0075
    International: 201-793-9022
    "Conference Room Number": 3982678 then #
       (applies only if calling one of the phone numbers)

Best regards
Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: ebConnect_email
Peter L. Borresen
Tlf: +4542502390

Med venlig hilsen
Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: ebConnect_email
Peter L. Borresen
Tlf: +4542502390

*Professional Mail*
This e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not
the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, print or
rely on this e-mail.

PwC may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails and
other telecommunications on its e-mail and telecommunications systems.

Ingen virus fundet i denne meddelelse.
Kontrolleret af AVG - www.avg.com