Subject: Status of final deliverables

Hello PSC,

We are trying to get the schemas and codelists finished by 5 February so
that Ken Holman can generate another set of reports based on the final
schemas for the 2.1 package before he goes on a Leave of Absence.  This
means that we need to have the new cancellation document for Despatch
Advice entered into eDoCreator and the new codelist done as genericode.
Are these tasks on target for completion by 5 February?

Jon