Subject: Re: Preliminary export information for Monday

At 2012-02-05 10:53 +0800, Tim McGrath wrote:
I will deal with the "Empty or absent definitions" today as i update other definitions.

Great!

I think the sticky two issues in the report below are the "Payment Mandate" and "Trade Financing" ABIEs that have both an ASBIE and a BBIE of the same UBL name because of the duplicated terms.

The code type item is a straightforward fix.

Thanks, Tim!