Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Status of final deliverables

At 2012-02-05 20:19 +0100, Arianna Brutti wrote:
eDoCreator doesn't allow to set the values of Property Term Possessive Noun and Property Term Primary Noun; I think they are automatically calculated from the Property Term and Property Term Qualifier that are the only ones I can work on.

I note that the BBIE DocumentStatusCode immediately before this BBIE in question has separate values for Property Term Possessive Noun (Document Status) and Property Term Primary Noun (Code).

In any case, I tried to resolve the problem and I think that now all is right, even if the ReceiptAdviceTypeCode is still based on an UnqualifiedDataType.

Good point! It will need to have the Data Type Qualifier in order for the CVA file to be correctly distilled from the information. If that field remains blank, we will have problems in that regard.

I am going to ask for helping to the eDoCreator staff. In the meanwhile, please let me know if the problem on the BBIE name is still present.

I will be doing an export in my morning tomorrow and let you know how things go.

Thanks, Arianna, for your efforts!

Free 5-hour video lecture: XSLT/XPath 1.0 & 2.0 http://ude.my/uoui9h
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com