Subject: Time running out for inclusion of the cancellation doctype in UBL 2.1

Hello PSC,

Regarding this action item, which has been pending since 8 February:

   PSC: Revise process diagrams and provide descriptive prose for the
   new cancellation document, including appropriate new business
   rule(s); be sure to provide all diagrams as EA files.

Per discussion in yesterday's Atlantic UBL TC call, I must inform you
that time is running out for the inclusion of the proposed new document
type in UBL 2.1.  If necessary data model changes and the documentation
referenced above are not received by next week, we will begin to
consider postponing inclusion of the new document type until UBL 2.2,
for which there is currently no scheduled completion date.

Best regards,

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC