Subject: Fulfilment Cancellation

Hello PSC,

1. I've attempted to make the proposed language for the addition of the
    Fulfilment Cancellation fit the diagrams provided by Peter, but I'm
    not sure that the result adequately captures the intent of the
    Subcommittee.

    Attached is a snapshot of Section 2.7, Fulfilment.  Please review
    this carefully for accuracy and completeness.

2. Regarding these proposed additions to the table of party roles:

       ACTOR: Customer Party
       ROLE: Buyer
       SENDS: Fulfilment Cancellation
       RECEIVES: Fulfilment Cancellation

       ACTOR: Supplier Party
       ROLE: Seller
       SENDS: Fulfilment Cancellation
       RECEIVES: Fulfilment Cancellation

    I have added Fulfilment Cancellation to the rows for Customer Party /
    Buyer and Supplier Party / Seller, but I am not sure these entries
    make sense (see attachment with PDF of the table).  For example,
    Fulfilment Cancellation would seem to belong with the document types
    under Customer Party / Delivery rather than Customer Party / Buyer,
    and with Supplier Party / Despatch rather than Supplier Party /
    Seller.  Also, I note that the nonexistent document type "Request for
    Catalogue" remains in the table; this may be an oversight on my part,
    but I cannot find any communication in which I am requested or
    authorized to remove it.  Please review the snapshot of the party
    roles table and advise.

Jon