Subject: Task list for definition review

Dear all

Please find my task list for reviewers in the attached spreadsheet. I have as we agreed Thursday shared the documents between us.

Please verify the definitions that has changed and correct those that has been marked with a question. You can find a link to the definitions file in a mail that Jon previous has sent, https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-psc/201206/msg00001.html

I here list the tasks again:

1. Assign responsible reviewers for each document type originating in

    your subcommittee and prepare a list of these assignments so that we

    can ensure that all documents have been assigned reviewers.

2. Set a deadline for completion of an initial review by each team so

    that we can begin to define a schedule for this work.

3. Collect any questions or feedback regarding the task as a whole for

    discussion by the TC.

4. Consider the following separate message regarding "global

    replacements" and prepare a response.  This item should be completed

    before any other editorial work is undertaken.

The separate message regarding global replacements can be found at

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-psc/201206/msg00002.html

And see also

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-psc/201206/msg00003.html

Best regards

Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: ebConnect_email

Peter L. Borresen

Tlf: +4542502390