Subject: Question regarding measurements

Hello PSC and TSC,

I've noticed that UBL contains a number of BBIEs for measures but no
apparent way to specify a unit for each measure (instead of, e.g., an
ABIE "Measure" containing both a value and a unit code).  I assume,
therefore, that "Measure" in all of these is just a string containing
both the value and the unit:

   Consignment. Gross_ Weight. Measure
   Consignment. Net_ Weight. Measure
   Consignment. Net Net_ Weight. Measure
   Consignment. Chargeable_ Weight. Measure
   Consignment. Gross_ Volume. Measure
   Consignment. Net_ Volume. Measure
   Consignment. Loading_ Length. Measure
   Dimension. Measure
   Dimension. Minimum_ Measure. Measure
   Dimension. Maximum_ Measure. Measure
   Environmental Emission. Value. Measure
   Exception Notification Line. Compared Value. Measure
   Exception Notification Line. Source Value. Measure
   Goods Item. Gross_ Weight. Measure
   Goods Item. Net_ Weight. Measure
   Goods Item. Net Net_ Weight. Measure
   Goods Item. Chargeable_ Weight. Measure
   Goods Item. Gross_ Volume. Measure
   Goods Item. Net_ Volume. Measure
   Hazardous Item. Net_ Weight. Measure
   Hazardous Item. Net_ Volume. Measure
   Item Location Quantity. Lead Time. Measure
   Location Coordinate. Altitude. Measure
   Period. Duration. Measure
   Shipment. Gross_ Weight. Measure
   Shipment. Net_ Weight. Measure
   Shipment. Net Net_ Weight. Measure
   Shipment. Gross_ Volume. Measure
   Shipment. Net_ Volume. Measure
   Status. Condition Value. Measure
   Tax Category. Base Unit Measure. Measure
   Tax Subtotal. Base Unit Measure. Measure
   Temperature. Measure
   Transport Equipment. Gross_ Weight. Measure
   Transport Equipment. Gross_ Volume. Measure
   Transport Equipment. Tare_ Weight. Measure

If that's the case, then I'd like to say so, either in the documentation
or in the definitions.  Is my assumption the correct one?

Jon