Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Question regarding measurements

(this response is delayed due to SMTP problems with the list server; hopefully fixed by now)

Remember the supplementary components that are available for core component data types declared for the unqualified data types:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/prd2-UBL-2.1/mod/summary/reports/UBL-AllDocuments-2.1.html#UDT (note this page takes a long time to load and the anchor is at the end of the page)

The above report has been updated and improved for PRD3 and is available at this address until incorporated into the future PRD3 release:

  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/#ubl21modelreport