Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Curricula vs. curriculum

Hi Jon

The indicator you are referring is used to indicate whether the tenderers must include the curriculum vitae for the participants in the procurement project (true) or not (false). Imagine the contract is a consultancy  project, the curricula for all the consultants must be included when this indicator is set to true.

In this case we are referring to the set of curricula for all participating users in the performance of the project and not to a single curriculum. Therefore, I guess we could use the plural form.

Is the explanation above enough for you to extract the definition?

Best regards
Oriol