Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] PSC face 2 face meeting in Barcelone 11th and 12th of october

I will be arriving  evening of 10th and leaving sunday 14th

Does anyone want to share an apartment?

last time i stayed with bergthor in this one:

http://www.cocoonbarcelona.com/en/barcelona-apartment-rentals-7.htm

On 18/09/12 12:55 PM, Peter L. Borresen wrote:

Dear all in order to finalize the definition review, we have agreed to hold a face 2 face meeting in Barcelone

The meeting will be held at

Carrer de Salvador Espriu, 45-51

08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat

The 11th and 12th of October 2012. Agenda will follow. Please make your reservations.

Best regards

Peter

begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath