Subject: Re: Issue in UBL 2.1: "unqualified data types"

it seems to be an issue for the Schema Generation Task Group so I will take it up with Ken Holman.

On 2/10/12 2:36 PM, joao.frade@pwc.be wrote:
Hello Oriol,

I would like to report that the reference to UBL’s "unqualified data types" has changed in 2.1. The common library of 2.1 shows:

urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:UnqualifiedDataTypes-2

Whereas in 2.0 it was:

urn:un:unece:uncefact:data:specification:UnqualifiedDataTypesSchemaModule:2

Can you please have a look at this and add this point to the agenda of the meeting in Barcelona.

Thank you,

João

Joao Frade
PwC | Senior Manager
Direct: +32 2 7109284 | Mobile: +32 477 842292 | Fax: +32 2 7107224
Email: joao.frade@pwc.be
PwC Enterprise Advisory cvba/scrl
Firm legal information, click
here

*Professional Mail*
This e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not
the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, print or
rely on this e-mail.

PwC may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails and
other telecommunications on its e-mail and telecommunications systems.

begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath
n:McGrath;Tim
org:Document Engineering Services