Subject: PSC meeting in Barcelona

Dear all,

As a host for the UBL PSC meeting in Barcelona, I've made a reservation for dinner the 11th in the restaurant below:

Pitarra
Carrer Avinyo, 56
08002 Barcelona

As most of you are used to take dinner early, I'll suggest a reservation at 20:30.

It is a typical catalan food restaurant in the gothic quartier of Barcelona.
Please send me an email confirming you want to participate in the dinner in order to make the proper reservation.

Thanks
Oriol