Subject: SV: [ubl-psc] Minutes of the meeting in the UBL PSC November 16th

Hi Peter,

I agree that it is unfortunate that we found this issue this late. You ask why it breaks the usage of UBL. Since we will have to enforce an empty element, the instances will break an NDR-rule.

[IND5] UBL conformant instance documents MUST NOT contain an element

devoid of content or containing null values, except in the case of extension,

where the UBLExtensionContent element is used.

With respect to the late notice, an option is to submit this as a change request for the next minor update of UBL and to document the deviation to the IND5-rule in our implementation guides.

/Martin

Från: ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org] För Peter L. Borresen
Skickat: den 18 november 2012 11:46
Till: ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear all

Please find the minutes below.

1)      Making item optional in lineitem, issue by Martin

Resolution: Today, we can just add an item with an ID and thing else. There is no requirement of repeating the whole Item detail. The PSC find that it is a dramatic change, and that it is a last minutes change. Therefore we would like to know why this resolution breaks the usage of UBL, or is it just a nice-to have. Martin, can you qualify this?

2)      Completion of the definition review

Arianna will send her definition review to Peter. Peter will merge the reviced definitions and send it out Tuesday.

3)      Updates of cardinalities found during the definition review.

Peter has found some issues regarding utility statement. These will be added to a issuelist and resolved in a later meeting

4)      Any other business

Peter will call in for a next meeting using doodle to find a proper date

Best regards

Peter