Subject: Re: SV: SV: [ubl-psc] Meeting in the UBL PSC

Then would it be easier to approach your situation, Martin, using OrderResponseSimple instead of OrderResponse? That has an order reference but no line or item information.

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/prd2-UBL-2.1/mod/summary/reports/UBL-AllDocuments-2.1.html#Table_OrderResponseSimple

Is it possible that if OrderResponseSimple is insufficient as it is then adding minimal information to that document model might be preferable to making major changes in the full OrderResponse?

If not for the long term, could you get by with OrderResponseSimple until a future UBL 2.2 has addressed this issue?

Of course I don't know your requirement, but this came to mind as a way of avoiding violating the empty element rule for your OrderResponse with empty Item elements. From my outsider perspective it seems that you don't need the full OrderResponse and you want a simpler version of it, so then just add missing information to the OrderResponseSimple.

I hope this is helpful.