Subject: Re: UBL2.1 Customer's Reference

Hi Martin, hi all,

yesterday I received a similar question from Georg; he asked me if the "buyers reference id" has been added to the invoice document (at header level).

So, first of all, I need to understand  if you and Georg are talking about the same element.

In any case, I can say that a Buyer_Reference text element was added to Invoice and CreditNote document; cardinality is 0...1 (even if it is a text element), definition says "A reference provided by the buyer for internal routing of the document".
All is described in the ubl-psc issues list, (issue 21 in the sheet PRD03 Issues).

Finally a question to be sure that I have done all is needed.
After the F2F in Barcellona I received the list of the BII issues and a request for adding the BuyerCustomerParty in the Quotation document. All is reported in the ubl-psc IssuesList (issues 61-94).
Are there any other pending issues?

Thanks for feedback!
Arianna