Subject: Can anyone help UBL-Dev poster?

Fellow UBL Procurement SC members,

A community member has been posting questions to UBL Dev without any responses ... can anyone help him by suggesting directions for him?

Thank you for helping out. I'm anxious to see the UBL community supported. But I don't know the answers myself to these business questions. I would have jumped at the chance to answer artefact questions.

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL and code list classes in Europe -- Apr 2013 |
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |