ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Small Business Subset

Jon

Greetings. I've just sent a link to the completed
beta-2 version of the SBS to the ubl list.
The SBSC have looked at it and commented
and a comment from a TC member has been
noted but it looks like we are ready to release
this for review.

The link is:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12137/UBL-1-0-SBS-1-0-beta-2-2005-04-05.zip
If we need to post it to the SBSC site it looks
like we can do so for public access now.

How about folk who wish to comment? I guess
they could do so to the lists it is published to but
it might be better to ask for comments to be made
on the SBSC comment page.

Many thanks

Steve