ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-sbsc] UBL-1-0-SBS-1-0-beta-2-2005-05-15

----- Original Message -----
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
To: <ubl-sbsc@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 1:55 PM

> At 2005-05-16 13:02 +0100, Stephen Green wrote:
> >Two matters:
> >
> >1. Are folk still available to meet tomorrow in the HISC slot?
>
> I can be ... May 17 20:30/May 18 00:30 ... but because I am not on a
> customer site this week, we can have the call any time during the
> day.  Please pick a time that is more suitable for you in Europe and we
can
> have the call then.

Excellent. How does UTC 19:00 sound? That would be my ideal time (or later,
if need be)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=17&month=5&year=2005&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=136

> >2. After comments from Tim McGrath, Jon Bosak and G. Ken
> >Holman I have updated the index.html for the SBS package again
>
> I will try to review this for tomorrow.

Thanks ever so much Ken.

> >and I have hand-edited the URIs in the packaged files from
> >'...1.0:1.0'
> >'...1.0:sbs-1.0'
> >in anticipation of subsequent editing of Ken's XPaths generator.
>
> Sorry ... I can have this done for tomorrow ... are there any other
changes
> required?

No, just the changes to the URIs (in each of the various files in the
package).
Many thanks.

> Are we going to ":specification:" yet?  I think not ... I think we have to
> wait ... but do we vote using ":tc:" and then when successful publish
> ":specification:"?

I think it could be a while before we get to that stage. I think (not
completely
sure though) we have to get the package agreed as a committee draft of the
TC
as the first stage (after a public review I think is the plan). This then
has to
be voted on by the TC. Then I think going to 'specification' would be a big
decision for the TC and would lead to an OASIS vote requirement and various
things like implementation verifications. The only thing I'm sure we yet
have
on our radars is a possible move to committee draft with reviews perhaps
before
and after. We really need this clarified but I think we are on course at the
moment
with 'tc' in the URIs (provided it is understood that this is as yet a
*proposal* for
a Committee Draft until the TC accepts it as such).

All the best

Stephen Green