ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Revised candidate XPath files for SBS

Further to our earlier discussions, I've (finally!) revised the XPath
information files:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12891/UBL-1.0-SBS-20050515-XPath-20050531-0240z.zip

This more closely matches the NDR in that the element names have leading
capital and the W3C Schema expression of constraints is as normative as the
RELAX-NG expression of constraints because I've changed the vocabulary to
remove the co-occurrence constraints.

I think, Stephen, that we can use these in the review package since I now
do not expect them to change and the number of comments should be greatly
reduced because I'm more closely following the rules.

Sorry for the delay due to being occupied at the XTech conference in Amsterdam.

Thanks!

. . . . . Ken

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc