ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-sbsc] Revised candidate XPath files for SBS

At 2005-05-31 12:00 +0100, Stephen Green wrote:
>I found that the stylesheets still have the RelaxNG namespace documents
>and this is updated to the XSD namespace in the instances.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention ... I had fixed it last night and
then uploaded the wrong ZIP file.  Based on the answer below I'll upload a
new collection with the changed stylesheet.

>Secondly I think we have to have, say,
>
><XPath xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:ubl:schema:XPath-1.0"
>id="urn:oasis:names:tc:ubl:xpath:DespatchAdvice-1.0:sbs-1.0"
>xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
>xsi:schemaLocation="urn:oasis:names:tc:ubl:schema:XPath-1.0 xpath.xsd">
>
>in the top level element, associating the instance with the schema.

I'm not in favour of doing this ... the schema tools I use do validation
without the presence of this, and I'm of the opinion that validation is
something you do outside the instance, not inside the instance.

And, is this necessary to work with the files?  If not, then I think we
should be biasing the files *not* to be edited, since they are synthesized
from our control files and really shouldn't be changed.

So, I can change them, but I don't think we should.  What are the arguments
for including this change?

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc