ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-sbsc] Revised candidate XPath files for SBS

Excellent Ken, I see no problems so far. I'll update the index
and upload the package as soon as I can and then call for
a seven day voting period.

Many thanks!

All the best

Steve

>>> "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com> 02/06/05 21:46:31 >>>
At 2005-06-02 12:31 +0100, Stephen Green wrote:
>So I agree too that we are OK leaving them out. Apologies for
>delaying things with this issue but I guess it's as well to get these
>things commented on internally before a more public review.

No apology necessary, Stephen, it is important to get all opinions out in
the open, and I'm glad we have the mail list to make these debates public
record.

>In this case then I guess we might soon be ready, after some
>further changes (my action item) to index.html, for voting on this
>as a submission to the TC.

Here is the revised package with the repaired stylesheet that was absent in
the last package:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12930/UBL-1.0-SBS-20050515-XPath-20050602-2040.zip

Please let me know if you see anything else to change.

Thanks!

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc