ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-sbsc] Notification of package upload and start ofseven day emailvote

Many thanks to the SBSC that we now have an agreed UBL 1.0 Small Business Subset 1.0
package for recommendation to the UBL TC.

I will forward information of the package to the TC with notification
that this subcommittee recommends that it be progressed by the TC to
public review and committee draft status.

All the best

Stephen Green

>>> "Stephen Green" <stephen_green@bristol-city.gov.uk> 06/06/05 12:41:07 >>>
Please find uploaded to the site a potentially
final draft of the
UBL 1.0 Small Business Subset version 1.0 (beta)
at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12960/UBL-1-0-SBS-1-0-2005-06-03.zip
details at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=12960&wg_abbrev=ubl-sbsc

********

I commend this package for SC checking and, as agreed,
this is notice of a seven day e-mail vote on the following
proposal:

That this package be submitted to the UBL TC with the
recommendation from the Small Business Subcommittee
that it become a UBL TC committee draft.

That the SC chairs be authorized to make minor edits
as required to the package such as changes to names
according to package status changes.

Please notify the list of approval or otherwise
or of objections by this time on June 13th.
Votes will be assumed positive by default if no
objection or negative vote is received within the
seven days.

*****

Many thanks

Stephen Green