ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Schedule draft proposal

Would folks mind looking at the attached
draft schedule and confirming whether I can
send this on to Jon or whether I should change
it. The schedule is tight and has to fit with
the other action tracks but looks quite feasible
to me. What do others think?

The lines I've changed are in bold italics
underlined.

I note that I'm a little uncertain how things
should work out regarding any 2.0 SBS
phase 1 and especially phase 2 deliverables.
I reckon
1. This should depend on whether small
businesses might need to use the new
documents introduced and need subsets
2. Whether there is sufficient time to include
the work to determine any such subsets in
the avaliable timeframe for UBL 2.0 (it would
mean just days for determining the content,
and I'm not sure whether the domain experts
suggestions would work 'out-of-the-box' as
a self-contained set of subsets, eg would they
be consistent with eachother and with the
phase 0 subset - and would there be time to
get the specific SBS feedback from the small
business development community).

All the best

Stephen Green

sked-20050624-sbsc-added.sxc