ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Latest XPath files - candidate for committee draft

Hello all,

Here are the latest XPath files that are a candidate for the committee draft:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13671/UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0-XPath-20050719.zip

They may need a bit of extra inspection as I've quickly (under pressure
from family) generated these from a hotel room while on holidays, and I had
to undo some preliminary 2.0 draft work that made its way into the
invocation files for 1.0 generation.

Note that since these are not finalized the XPath vocabulary is still
identified as:

   xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:ubl:schema:XPath-1.0"

and not:

   xmlns="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:XPath-1.0"

At some point these files will all have to be modified for the finalized
"specification" URI strings and not the draft "tc" URI strings.  I'm
guessing this is done after we dispose of comments for this committee draft
and we publish the finalized specification.  This means that any work done
by others accommodating the draft delivery and its URI string will have to
change to accommodate the final delivery.

I am periodically checking email this week, so if you do find faults in
this package, I can regenerate the files.  Please look for any straggling
2.0 references that I may have failed to remove.

Thanks!

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc