ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Second draft of UBL 1.0 SBS 1.0 cd2 package

I've just uploaded a second draft of the proposed
UBL 1.0 SBS 1.0 cd2 package.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-sbsc/download.php/15186/UBL-1-0-SBS-1-0-cd2b.zip
Details at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=15186&wg_abbrev=ubl-sbsc

The only change from the previous draft is that
outlined in the previous message:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-sbsc/200511/msg00001.html

I'll give it a few days then propose this to the TC
as a committee draft if I receive no objections from
SBSC.

It could then be agreed by the TC that this become
(with a minor change to the package name?) a
second public review draft with a view to progressing
to committee specification.

As far as I understand it this review need only be 15 days.

All the best

Stephen Green