ubl-sbsc message

Subject: UBL 1.0 SBS 1.0 cd2 Draft uploaded

Greetings SBSC

I have now uploaded the draft for recommendation to the
TC for the UBL 1.0 Small Business Subset 1.0.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15246/UBL-1-0-SBS-1-0-cd2c.zip

Details: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=15246&wg_abbrev=ubl-sbsc

I have made minor changes to the sections covering the
ebBP example and to the ebBP SBS Invoice example itself.

Many thanks indeed for all participation to bring this to
this next stage.

It is hoped that the TC might approve this draft as a
second committee draft for submission to a second
public review of 15 days, and then for submission as
a committee specification.

All the best

Stephen Green