ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL 2.0 SBS

Hello UBL TC,

If anyone has objections to starting a CD ballot on the UBL 2.0
SBS described below, please let us know.  In particular, if you
intend to vote against it, please say so now in order that we can
schedule a discussion of the issue before we start the ballot.

Note that this will be a vote to approve the beginning of the
first public review; the 2.0 SBS spec still has a long way to go.

Jon

   Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 13:36:52 +0000
   From: Stephen Green <stephengreenubl@gmail.com>
   Cc: ubl-sbsc@lists.oasis-open.org

   Greetings UBL TC, UBL SBS,

   I have now completed the UBL 2.0 Small Business
   Subset (v1.0) package which, on behalf of the Small
   Business Subcommittee, I'd like to now recommend
   to the TC as a proposed committee draft and intial
   public review draft.

   The package can be found at
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16721&wg_abbrev=ubl-sbsc

   Please note that the Univeral Business Process ebXML
   artifacts which formed part of the SBS package for UBL
   1.0 have with version 2 been separated into another
   standalone package which I hope to submit to the TC
   as a proposed committee draft in about a week from now.
   (A working draft in progress has been uploaded and
   can be found at
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16722&wg_abbrev=ubl-sbsc
   .)

   Many thanks and special thanks to all who have
   contributed to this package.

   All the best

   Stephen Green
   co-Chair UBL Small Business Subcommittee