ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL 1.0 SBS permanent absolute web location (urls)

Mary, Robin,

Not sure what is happening but I get a problem looking at
the public review draft at
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/prd-UBL-1.0-SBS-2/
(only with some browsers/machines and not others)
- it all gets mis-presented so that you see the css and miss lots of stuff.
Is there anyone who can trouble-shoot it?
You don't get the problem except for the package's top-level html (XHTML)
which fairly closely follows the template.

The review is ended now but I was worried in advance of the
possible committee spec package going online (subject to
ballot which Jon will be requesting, I understand).

Many thanks

Stephen Green
UBL SBSC co-Chair