ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Groups - UBL 1.0 SBS 1.0 (cs-UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0-draft.zip) uploaded

ebXML ebBP TC c/o Monica Martin, TC Co-Chair

Hi Monica,

Please find attached the latest sets of files for the UBP 1.0 - ebBP
files and ebCPPA files for inclusion in the ebBP supplementary
folder. Many thanks.

These are expected to be voted on about a month from now by the
UBL TC. If they become a committee specification, as hoped, it
might then be sensible to just point to the docs.oasis-open links
will I trust will result.

All the best

Steve

On 03/03/06, Stephen Green <stephengreenubl@gmail.com> wrote:
> Monica
>
> Hi.
>
> Just waiting for the agreement on the final UBP 1.0 package
> - it needs a ballot to go to committee spec (should be quite soon).
> When the UBL 1.0 SBS ballot starts it will first be UBP inside the
> version voted on but it will need to be updated after the ballot, if
> successful. I'll let you know.
>
> By the way I just finished a set of about 70 further definitions for
> UBL 2.   Working late last night :-)  Now Sacha might get a shock
> when he sees how many CPA templates are needed.
>
> All the best
>
> Steve
>

> Many thanks
>
> On 02/03/06, Monica J Martin <Monica.Martin@sun.com> wrote:
> > Stephen, I am going to depend on you to notify me of the packages to
> > upload to our ebbp site or to link to yours when you are ready. Thanks.

universal-business-process-1.0-ebBP.zip

universal-business-process-1.0-ebCPPA.zip