ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-sbsc] Groups - UBL 1.0 SBS 1.0 (cs-UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0-draft-6.zip) uploaded

At 2006-03-12 18:44 +0000, StephenGreenUBL@gmail.com wrote:
>The document revision named UBL 1.0 SBS
>1.0(cs-UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0-draft-6.zip) has been submitted by Stephen
>Green to theUBL Small Business Subcommittee document
>repository.  This document isrevision #4 of cs-UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0-draft.zip.

Editorial:

(1) - Section 2 - the paragraph "A complete set..." could be removed
(it is duplicated word for word in 3.2) and the prior paragraph
suffixed with a new sentence "See section 3.2 for a non-normative set
of ebXML BUsiness Process (ebBP2.0) definitions."  I don't think
section 2 is where that kind of information belongs.

(2) - Section 2 - I don't understand the "HINT" paragraph or its role
in the "Intended Use" section.  Can we have a discussion on the list
regarding this to hone the wording?

(3) - Section 3.1 - "appear in instances of that document type".

(4) - Section 4 - given that ISO/IEC 19757-2 RELAX-NG is where the
compact syntax is now being maintained, the [RNC] bibliographic entry
could now change to http://www.relax-ng.org where pointers to the ISO
documents have been collected, or if the pointer has to be to the
compact syntax specification itself,
http://www.jtc1sc34.org/repository/0661c.htm and to the base
specification http://www.jtc1sc34.org/repository/0362.htm

(5) - Section 4 - I'm unclear on the role of the link
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xslt/xpath-19991116-addr-persist.html
... wouldn't http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xpath-19991116
suffice?  The file being pointed to is designed to convey information
in the status bar as you hover over each and every prose construct in
the report (I was the subcommittee chairman of the XSLT Conformance
committee at the time).  Such behaviour is not relevant to SBS work,
and as it is a modification of the actual W3C specification, it
should not ever be considered a normative document.

(6) - Section 4 - XML - you've quoted the second edition, when the
third edition is current: http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xml-20040204/

I hope this helps.  I'm sorry I was so tardy with these comments.

--
Registration open for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Wash.,DC 2006-06-12/16
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc