ubl-sbsc message

Subject: SBS completed for UBL 1.0

Here it is:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cs-UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0/

Many thanks to all, especially Ken and Sacha, but to all
who've helped in even a small way towards the completion
of the Small Business Subset for UBL 1.0 - it was all
essential to get things to committee specification. Now
maybe the focus can move to UBL 2.0, hopefully (DV).

Any ideas how things might be improved for UBL 2.0 SBS
and UBP? Much has been completed for the UBL 2.0 prd
(public review draft) business content but there is opportunity
to change things for the better.

One thing I haven't mentioned is how registries might help
adoption of UBL 1.0, particularly users of the SBS and
possibly the UBP (Universal Business Process part of
the SBS and of UBL in general where help is needed to
use UBL with the ebXML framework).

It may be that we should look too at other subsets and
how they might interoperate with the SBS. Plus there is the
matter of the transport document types.

All the best

Steve