ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-sbsc] What process for a Technical Corrigendum for UBL 1.0 SBS1.0?

[gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com:]

| What would be the process of issuing a technical corrigendum UBL
| 1.0 SBS 1.0.1?

I have no idea.  But one of the reasons for keeping SBS at the CS
level is so that we don't have to go back to OASIS for permission
to update it; all we have to do is hold another TC vote (using the
ballot interface).  So why don't you guys just prepare an updated
package and we'll submit it for a vote after everyone's back from
Brussels?

Jon