ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-sbsc] UBL 2 PRD2 XML Examples

Hello Stephen,

For today's sanity check, I'll have to eliminate the code list
metadata for PaymentMeansCode, AllowanceChargeReasonCodeType, and
LineStatusCodeType from several of the example files.  Ken can
fill you in on the nuances of this problem after we're done with
the testing this week; I just want to note it here so that we
don't forget it.

Jon

   Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 13:12:48 -0700 (PDT)
   From: jon.bosak@sun.com
   Cc: jon.bosak@sun.com, gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com,
	   ubl-sbsc@lists.oasis-open.org

   Hello Stephen,

   Thanks very much for the examples!

   In accordance with direction received from OASIS administration
   yesterday, I've changed all occurences of names:draft:ubl to
   names:specification:ubl in namespace URNs.  With this change, the
   examples you sent validate against the schemas as modified by Ken
   and posted Friday evening.

   This should be enough to demonstrate basic mechanical
   functionality pending the publication of complete scenarios in the
   Support Package.

   Jon