ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-sbsc] Groups - wd3-UBL-2.0-SBS-1.0-Procurement.zipuploaded

Greetings

This package is the latest draft for the UBL 2 SBS and pretty much
complete and in my opinion could actually be progressed. However
if we want to hold it in check a little there might be two things
to improve (and any others folk might find):
1. Ken might add a little to the Xpath files
2. we could wait until UBL 2 goes to the next draft following the
public review

If we wish this package to be included in a complete package of
UBl plus supplementaries later this year we might need to avoid
delay. So I would propose a week to consider this and let the list
(SBSC) know of any objections to it going straightaway to the TC
for vote about it becoming a committee draft. I think it would be
valuable to inform the TC before the plenary anyway of its progress
to date and encourage an internal review as soon as possible.

Many thanks Ken for the Xpaths so promptly generated for this and
the UBL 1.0 SBS 2.0 package too. I made just a minor alteration which
was to add the ':sbs-1.0' to the id's but that was all.

We might need to consider what if any problems might occur if we
try to progress to CD then find we want to change details such as
XPath formats and post-prd2 UBL 2 content updates (if any, which seem
unlikely).

Many thanks

All the best

Stephen Green

PS - a note to readers of the archive - the documents referred to can be
found in the Documents section of the UBL-SBSC OASIS website, they are
publicly available.

Quoting stephen.green@systml.co.uk: