ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-sbsc] Inaugural UBL Small Business Subcommittee Meeting

Hi Matt

Works fine for me. You’re more than welcome to use my Zoom facility that we also use for other OASIS meetings.

/Kenneth

From: <ubl-sbsc@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Matt Vickers <matt.vickers@xero.com>
Date: Monday, May 14, 2018 at 3:44 PM
To: "ubl-sbsc@lists.oasis-open.org" <ubl-sbsc@lists.oasis-open.org>

Dear UBL Small Business Subcommittee Members,

After allowing a week for interested members to join the subcommittee, I propose to schedule the first meeting of the UBL Small Business Subcommittee in the week between the parent UBL committee's meetings.

A review of the list of members so far and their locations suggests we may be able to get away with a single Atlantic-focussed call.  I suggest that the first meeting be held on:

Wednesday, 30 May 2018, 02:00pm to 03:00pm UTC
Wednesday, 30 May 2018, 10:00am to 11:00am EDT

I will share the timing of this meeting with the parent UBL committee on their Atlantic and Pacific calls next week and also aim to get out an agenda next week so others have a chance to suggest items for discussion.

During that meeting we can also discuss the frequency and timing of future meetings.

Please let me know if you have any conflicts with the timing above and/or alternative suggestions.

Kind regards,

Matt Vickers.

--

Matt Vickers

Product - New Markets
Work (US) +1 (201) 685-0145 | Work (NZ) +64 (
4) 887-9055 | Mobile (US) +1 (415) 579-7628
Twitter
mattvarchar | Skype mattvarchar | LinkedIn mattvickers
Xero Inc, WeWork, 79 Madison Ave, L5, New York, NY 10016, USA
Xero - Beautiful accounting software
We're hiring!
www.xero.com/careers
www.xero.com