ubl-security message

Subject: R: [ubl-security] Security SC schedule

I've received no comments on my previous email sent to the list that I'm
reporting hereafter. I' checked with Roberto and he didn't receive it, there
was some problem, I hope now it works.
I try to produce for next Monday a first draft so we can stay with the
proposed plan.

Regards,
Andrea

Dear UBL Security SC members,
I attach here the presentation I submitted during the last ETSI/ESI meeting.
It reports current SC voting members and their role, the charter as approved
during the Rome F2F meeting, and an executive summary of the points we
discussed both via email and during the meeting. Please note that in the
Charter published in the site is reported the old wording:

To document best practices for use of XAdES with UBL documents in order to
facilitate consistent UBL implementations of XAdES.

Instead of the one we agreed in Rome:

To recommend best practices for use of XAdES with UBL documents in order to
facilitate consistent UBL implementations of XAdES.

If nobody has objections, I start here to write the first document draft.