ubl-security message

Subject: Re: [ubl-security] UBL Profile for XML Digital Signatures and XAdES implementation V.01

Hi Andrea,

The point is providing for both enveloped and detached signature, not
just enveloped.

I would suggest a new table of contents for section3:

3 XML Digital Signature  of UBL Documents
3.1 Requirements for Digital Signature in UBL
3.2 Enveloped Digital Signature
3.2.1 XML Signature method
3.2.2 Use of UBL cac:Signature element
3.2.3 Specific signature verification controls
3.3 Detached Digital Signature
3.3.1 XML Signature method
	comment: No specific method for UBL when creating detached signatures
3.3.2 Use of UBL cac:Signature element
	How the detached file can be referred from the ExternalReference/URI
3.3.3 Specific signature verification controls
	As required...

I think this is another way to create valid signatures for UBL
messages so I think we should identify this possibility in our report.

Regards, Oriol

El 01/10/2009, a las 17:12, Andrea Caccia escribiķ: