ubl-security message

Subject: RE: [ubl-security] UBL Profile for XML Digital Signatures and XAdES implementation V.01]

Hello,

as we are providing the instructions to apply a digital signature to UBL,
I am not sure we have to constrain UBL 2.x to a specific XAdES version.

Can we mention XAdES 1.3.1 and later ?

I think it is more important to inform implementers where the XAdES
version must be specified into UBL.

Regards,

Roberto

--