ubl-security message

Subject: Re: [ubl-security] Re: [ubl] Re: Making references

I am sorry but my personal opinion on all that issue is that you are
getting all that more and more complex, and I cannot understand why
this should be that way.

I cannot understand why you need a wrapper inside a wrapper of
another wrapper.

I would recommend to keep this as simple as possible, and maybe the
recommendation should be NOT using the cac:Signature component at all.

Thanks
Oriol